GRAY NICOLLS ALPHA 1200 BATTING GLOVES
If you are looking for high-end, high performance gloves to mach your Alpha Gen 1.0 bat, the Alpha 1200 batting gloves are the perfect partner.
The stunning black, white and chrome design aligns beautifully with the wider Alpha family, but also matches the Vapour 1.1 alternate colourway.
These batting gloves are suitable for all levels of cricket and will be trusted by professional players such as Zak Crawley in Test cricket. They feature quad layer protection which allows for the impact of fast bowling to be easily absorbed, while the curved 3D fibre shield which protects key fingers is a fantastic addition to ensure elite coverage.
The gloves features an ultra light high density foam, along with a diffuser foam and another layer of high impact PU foam – each of these adding a further protective element without adding weight which can make some gloves difficult to use.
We’ve made the Alpha a hybrid glove, with a traditional finger design used in conjunction with a V cut multi section which gives the user great flexibility and control.
The side bar of the glove features our renowned Tri Zone Pro Shield for brilliant protection when playing inventive shots that leave you more exposed than in previous generations.
Take your protection to new levels this season with the Alpha 1200 batting gloves.
- Playing Level: Test.
- Features: Hybrid design: Combination of traditional finger and V cut multi
- section design - A popular players choice.
- Protection Features: Quad-layer: Curved 3D fibre shield on key fingers, ultra light HDF,
- diffuser foam and layer of high impact PU foam.
- Side Bar Protection: Tri zone pro shield: EVA, fibre shield and gel on both hands.
- Materials: Premium PU, premium leather palm, double sided sweat band.
- Protection: 5 Star
- Sizes: S, A and L.
- Colour Options: White/Black only.
Hassle free returns
Free Shipping With Coupon
Use code 'FREESHIPPING' on orders over 300$. Exclusions apply*
Price Match Guarentee